Invitation to a webinar “Data destruction is data protection – regulatory frameworks and compliance”
Do you want to know about proper data destruction procedures?
How to dispose of data carriers in compliance with international regulations and standards?
Join us for our latest webinar, “Data destruction is data protection – regulatory frameworks and compliance” on September 29, at 11 a.m. CEST.
Our Global Cybersecurity Strategy and Business Development Manager Davide Maddalozzo will describe the most innovative and secure practices and technologies, and will give a general view of the regulatory frameworks and compliances with international standards.
Methods of secure data destruction (NIST and international standards).
- Data destruction and GDPR
- Data destruction and compliance with 27001:2022.
- Guidelines of data destruction and disposal of media carriers containing ePhi in HIPAA.
- Importance of proper reporting and retention policy.
- The key role of data destruction in the circular economy.
- Circular Economy Action Plan, European Green Deal, Waste Framework Directive.
For the registration link, please contact: [email protected]