Quick summary of our 2022
It was an exceptional year: fast and full of challenges.
We would like to thank all Distributors, Partners and Customers for being with us. We believe that data destruction plays a significant role and should be implemented in every company that applies strict rules of cyber protection.
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲. 𝗜𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮:
- We established cooperation with 18 new ProDevice Distributors around the world.
- We sold the first ProDevice units to such countries as Belgium, Sweden, HK, Vietnam, Kuwait, Nigeria, Jamaica, Bahamas. Thus, we entered these markets, offering modern devices for data destruction.
- We shared our knowledge of the role of effective data destruction in cybersecurity policy at various online webinars for business in Portugal, UAE, Oman, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Lithuania.
- We participated in prestigious fairs and conferences in the UK (Data Centre World), Germany (Data Centre World), Denmark (Dalo Industry Days), France (DataCentre World), Germany (BAUMA) and much more at the booths of our local Partners.
- As a part of the DISKUS Polska group, we launched the REEPRODUCE project together with 14 Partners from 8 countries. We are developing the first European system for the recovery of rare earth elements, the so-called REE-recycling. The developed technology will be used in the production of our devices for destroying hard drives (ProDevice HDDs shredders), which we sell all over the world.
- Several interesting publications about ProDevice solutions appeared in the international media and an interview with the CEO of our company in cybernews.com ( https://bit.ly/3Z1rKH6 ).
- We were on the list published by cybernews.com: Best Data Protection Solutions.
- We were awarded by Acquisition International Magazine and received a prize in the Research & Development Awards competition:
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘 – 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
I𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 – 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
Thank you again for 2022. We believe that next year will be even better – there are many interesting challenges ahead of us!
𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘 – 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗬